Small Business of the Year Nomination
This award will be given to the Maricopa business that has had the greatest positive impact on Maricopa in the past year in their capacity as a small business and satisfies the following requirements:
- Has accomplished something noteworthy that brings honor to both the business and the community.
- Has an excellent reputation (internally & externally) and is a leader in its field.
- Demonstrates sound business practices and excellence in the area of customer service.
- Has demonstrated involvement in community programs, activities, or service.
- Cannot have won the award in either of the previous two years.
- To qualify as a “small business”, the business must have 10 employees or less.
- Must have been in business for at least two years.
- Must be a current member of the Maricopa Chamber of Commerce.