Non-Profit of the Year Nomination
This award will be given to the Maricopa non-profit that has had the greatest positive impact on Maricopa in the past year in their capacity as a non‐profit and satisfies the following requirements:
- The non‐profit has accomplished something noteworthy that brings honor to both the non‐profit and the community.
- The nonprofit has provided outstanding benefits and contributions that address the essential needs of the community.
- Demonstrates a love for the community with service above themselves.
- Volunteer work is done in and around the community of Maricopa, and is outside the scope of their employment.
- The non‐profit must have been operating for at least two years.
- Does not need to be a member of the Maricopa Chamber of Commerce.