Sonny Dunn Citizen of the Year Nomination
This award will be given to the individual who has had the greatest positive impact on Maricopa in the past year and meets the following requirements:
- Has had a direct impact on the citizens of our entire community.
- Service to the community above individual or professional goals and is outside the scope of their employment.
- Serves in more than one area. Example: serves on one or more nonprofit boards as well as volunteers time to the organization, etc.
- Cannot have won the award in either of the previous two years.
- Does not need to be a member of the Maricopa Chamber of Commerce.